Orient's unique, abstract pattern, which comes from Sustainable Forestry Initiative-certified recycled wood chips, is sure to draw attention in any setting. From countertops to flooring, Orient is a very versatile materials that gives any project an added layer of depth and sophistication. Like all TorZo products, Orient contains no added urea formaldehyde and is easy to fabricate.
- 75% pre-consumer recycled SFI Certified wood
- Contains no added urea formaldehyde
- Made in USA in Woodburn, OR
- EQ 4.4: Low Emitting Materials
- MR 4: Recycled Content
- MR 5: Regional Materials (if project within 500 miles of Woodburn, OR)
- MR 7: Certified Wood