Orient's unique, abstract pattern, which comes from Sustainable Forestry Initiative-certified recycled wood chips, is sure to draw attention in any setting. From countertops to flooring, Orient is a very versatile material that will give any project an added layer of depth and sophistication. Like all TorZo products, Orient contains no added urea formaldehyde and is easy to fabricate.
Orient flooring is available in planks and tiles. It comes pre-finished with a ceramic-based UV cured finish. Edges are micro beveled and the ends are matched with no micro bevel. Both the ends and sides are tongue and grooved.
- 75% pre-consumer recycled SFI Certified wood
- Contains no added urea formaldehyde
- Made in USA in Woodburn, OR
- EQ 4.4: Low Emitting Materials
- MR 4: Recycled Content
- MR 5: Regional Materials (if project within 500 miles of Woodburn, OR)
- MR 7: Certified Wood