Bold and exotic, Tiikeri's tiger-like stripes come from strands of sorghum straw. This sustainable surface material's striking pattern will liven any environment, whether it's used vertically in panels or horizontally in flooring. Like all TorZo products, Tiikeri contains no added urea formaldehyde and can contribute to LEED certification when used in green building projects.
Tiiikeri flooring is available in planks and tiles. It comes pre-finished with a ceramic-based UV cured finish. Edges are micro beveled and the ends are matched with no micro bevel. Both the ends and sides are tongue and grooved.
- 50% pre-consumer recycled and rapidly renewable sorghum straw
- Contains no added urea formaldehyde
- Made in USA in Woodburn, OR
- EQ 4.4: Low Emitting Materials
- MR 4: Recycled Content
- MR 5: Regional Materials (if project within 500 miles of Woodburn, OR)
- MR 6: Rapidly Renewable Materials