YOU DREAM IT, WE MAKE IT…
TorZo™ offers turnkey service for tabletops, simplifying the process. You choose the shape, size, pattern, color, edge detail, and finish, and we’ll fabricate it. While we have standard options to pick from, we also never shy away from trying something new.
A durable polyurethane coating with a matte satin finish is most common, though other options can be specified.
Pattern & Color
All TorZo materials can be used for tabletops.
Blue Stain Pine
GOOD TO KNOW
TorZo tables are durable, sustainable and unique. Our proprietary acrylic infusion process creates amazing strength and durability. Our surfaces are made from recycled post-agricultural and post-industrial wood/fabric boards, which makes them sustainable and gives them a beautiful aesthetic all their own.
- Round and square/rectangular tabletops are the same price.
- Round tables not available with mitered edge
- Denim tables only available with Baltic Birch edge
- Pricing includes TorZo material laminated to a 3/4” subdeck
- Edge thickness ranges from 1/2” up to 3”
- Lead time for tabletops is 4-6 weeks.
- TorZo tabletops do not include bases.
The clients we have made custom tables for include: Google, Marriott, Hilton, Embassy Suites, MGM Grand, Fairmont, TCU, Hotel del Coronado